Please read our special conditions of entry before visiting us.
study rooms are limited to 1 person per room
We have three study rooms available for individual study in the Governor Marie Bashir Reading Room.
To ensure the health and safety of our readers, visitors and staff, and meet current public health orders, study rooms are limited to 1 person per room, even if people are from the same household. More information is available on the special conditions of entry.
You can book a study room for:
- up to 2 hours per day
- up to 2 weeks in advance.
using the free study rooms
- You must comply with the Code of Conduct and special conditions of entry when booking and using the study rooms.
- Please consider others by leaving the room promptly when your booking has finished, as well as leaving the room neat and tidy.
- Collection material canot be used in this study room
Lower Ground 2
- Food and drink including bottled water are not allowed in the study rooms.
- You can bring in a small bag if it's no larger than 30 × 35 × 30 cm when at full size. If your bag is larger than this, you will need to store the bag in a locker. Lockers are $1 for up to 4 hours
about the study rooms
Lower Ground 1
|Dalangilla ngurra||Table and 1 chair|
Lower Ground 2
|Study Room 1||closed|
|Study Room 2||Height-adjustable table, 1 chair and a whiteboard|
|Study Room 3||Table, 1 chair and a whiteboard|
|Study Room 4||closed|
- Opening hours may vary on public holidays and during holiday periods.