The Library's reading rooms are open. Before you visit, please read Visiting the Library.
2019/20 Public Library Infrastructure Grants
Public Library Infrastructure Grants are for projects that will assist NSW councils to improve public library infrastructure, including buildings and information technology systems.
Applications for 2019/20 closed at 5 pm on Friday 8 November 2019.
- Please read the Public Library Infrastructure Grants Guidelines 2019/20 before you begin your application
- Public Library Infrastructure Grants Tips for applying provides additional information
- Contact a State Library Consultant if you have any questions about the guidelines or grants program
- The online application is available through Smartygrants. A preview of the form can be viewed prior to logging in.
- If you need help with using Smartygrants please go to the Help guide for applicants or the Smartygrants frequently asked questions
Previous recipients can be found through the State Library of NSW Annual Reports.
From the 2017/18 Public Library Grant round reporting and acquittal forms are to be filled out in Smartygrants. The applicant will receive an email directly from Smartygrants when a form is available for completion.
2016/17 PLIG round and previous years
For grants from previous years please fill out the forms below.
- Acquittal statement (Word 43Kb)
- Performance report (Word 110Kb)
- Statement of income and expenditure (Excel 105Kb)
Library Development Grants archive
Previous Library Development Grants Guidelines are available below for the reference of councils that are yet to acquit funded projects.