Due to essential network maintenance, access to some online services including the viewing of digital images will be temporarily unavailable between 5 pm and 8 pm AEST on Sunday, 22 September 2019. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
To receive the 2019/20 State Government subsidies all councils must complete the following forms:
- Statement of library operations
- Narrative statement
- Subsidy application
- Local priority grant application
There are different versions of some of these forms depending on your council's specific circumstances.
The table at the end of this page lists each council and provides links to the forms to be completed.
- All forms are to be filled out and emailed to email@example.com by Friday 4 October 2019
- The Financial Reporting Manual defines and outlines reporting requirements
If you have any enquiries about the manual, application forms or the funding arrangements please contact Kathy Morrison, Grants & Subsidies Clerk Public Library Services on (02) 9273 1528 or Kate O’Grady, Consultant, Public Library Services on (02) 9273 1699.
Financial reporting forms
To be filled out by ALL councils
- Statement of library operations Form A (fill out in Excel, save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Narrative statement (fill out in Word, save and email to email@example.com)
- Application for library subsidy (fill out in Word, print, sign, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Local priority grant (fill out in Word, print, sign, scan and email to email@example.com)
To be filled out by the executive or administrative council of a regional library service, on behalf of the regional library service
- Statement of library operations Form B (fill out in Excel, save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)