The Library is closed onsite, open online. See updates here.
A white gloves experience for Year 9 students to learn how to handle, analyse and care for authetic artefacts and manuscripts from the First World War. Students will develop skills of historical inquiry as they work to solve an intriguing history mystery, and consider the following through close analysis of the primary sources:
- the scope and nature of warfare
- the impact of the War on returned soldiers
- the nature of the ANZAC legend
- HT5-1 explains and assesses the historical forces and factors that shaped the modern world and Australia
- HT5-5 identifies and evaluates the usefulness of sources in the historical inquiry process
- HT5-9 applies a range of relevant historical terms and concepts when communicating an understanding of the past
Before you visit
$230 for groups up to 15 and $355 for groups 16 - 30 students.
Monday - Friday during term time
Minimum Supervision Ratio
Kindergarten – Year 2 - 1 adult per 5 students
Year 3 – Year 6 - 1 adult per 10 students
Secondary students - 1 adult per 20 students