Due to a system upgrade, access to eresources and digital images will be temporarily unavailable between 8 pm and 10 pm AEST on Wednesday, 26 June 2019.
Find information about drugs and alcohol including specific information for parents, carers and pregnant women.
General drug and alcohol information
- Healthy Spirit Healthy Community – A guide to drugs and alcohol in our community - NSW Health
- Effects of drugs and alcohol - Your Room, NSW Health
- Managing 'ice' in the family - NSW Health and the Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Not Our Way ice (methamphetamines) information booklet - NSW Police
- Not Our Way pharmaceutical drugs information booklet - NSW Police
- Indigenous resources - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
Information for parents and carers
- Your guide to dealing with teenagers and grog - NSW Health
- Looking after our young people - Your life, your culture, you choose! Australian Government
- Talking about it - How do I talk to my kids and grandkids about alcohol? - Your life, your culture, you choose! Australian Government
Information for young people
- Your guide to dealing with grog - NSW Health
- Stay strong FASD postcard for young people - NSW Health