We're open every day over Easter, except Good Friday, 30 March. Opening hours and services will change on Easter Monday, 2 April. Find our Easter opening hours here.
The Library Council of NSW issues guidelines for NSW public libraries under section 10(5) of the Library Act 1939
Library Council Guidelines including Living, Learning Libraries, People Places, as well as Children's policy and Internet guidelines.
The following guidelines for NSW public libraries have been issued by Library Council under section 10(5) of the Library Act 1939.
- Access to information in New South Wales public libraries guidelines (PDF 54KB)
- Children's policy guidelines (PDF 348KB)
- Co-location and joint use libraries
- Digital Practice Guidelines
- Guidelines for Local Government Authorities: Library Act 1939
- Internet Policy Guidelines for NSW Public Libraries (PDF 125KB)
- Living Learning Libraries: Standards and Guidelines for NSW Public Libraries
- People places: A guide for public library buildings in New South Wales