The Strategic Network Committee (SNC) includes members from NSW public libraries and the State Library of NSW. The Committee advises on public library collaborative activities, monitors emerging trends and supports research projects to develop and review the NSW public library network.
Members of the Committee
- Lucy Milne, Executive Director, Public Libraries and Engagement, SLNSW
- Cameron Morley, Manager, Public Library Services, SLNSW
- Keryl Collard (CE Zone) Manager, Maitland City Library
- John Bayliss (CW Zone) Director, Macquarie Regional Library
- Chris Jones (NE Zone) Manager, Great Lakes Library Service
- Karen Hansen (SE Zone) Manager, Queanbeyan Palerang Library Service
- Robert Knight (SW Zone) Director, Riverina Regional Library
- Melanie Gurney (Sydney North Zone) Manager, Warringah Library Service
- Jennifer Alp (Sydney South Zone) Manager, Strathfield Library and Information Centre
- Vicki Edmonds (Sydney West Zone) Manager, Blue Mountains City Library
Minutes from the Committee meetings will be available once confirmed.