Due to planned maintenance, a number of eresources will be unavailable on Sunday 19 August. This includes Ancestry Library Edition, Ebooks and ProQuest.
You can find information about the drugs and alcohol in community languages at:
Multicultural Health Communication (NSW)
A range of resources in community languages are available from Multicultural Health Communication (NSW).
- See their listing of general drug and alcohol resources in community languages
- See their listing of smoking and tobacco resources in community languages
Languages available include: Arabic, Amharic, Assyrian, Bosnian, Burmese, Chinese, Croatian, Dari, English, Farsi, Filipino, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Khmer, Lao, Macedonian, Oromo, Portugese, Punjabi, Pushto, Russian, Samoan, Somali, Spanish, Thai, Tigrigna, Tongan, Vietnamese and more.
Not all publications are available in every language.
Australian Government Department of Health
- Drugs: the real facts - available in Arabic, Bosnian, Chinese, Croatian, English, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Khmer, Korean, Macedonian, Maltese, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Top ten tips for parents - available in Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, English, Greek, Italian, Macedonian, Maltese, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Vietnamese
- QUIT Victoria provides variety of Quit resources in a range of languages. Search their multicultural resources.
If you require assistance in a language other than English, you can speak to a Multilingual Quitline Advisor in Arabic, Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) or Vietnamese and messages can also be left in Korean. For more information about this service, visit the iCanQuit website.
NSW Health and the Alcohol and Drug Foundation
Breaking the Ice in Our Community
The Breaking the Ice in Our Community fact sheets in Arabic and Vietnamese cover a range of topics relating to Crystalline Methamphetamine (ice) and have been developed as a collaboration between NSW Health and the Alcohol and Drug Foundation. There are three Arabic fact sheets and three Vietnamese fact sheets in the series.
- What is Crystalline Methamphetamine? (Arabic translation)
- Treatment for Crystalline Methamphetamine (Arabic translation)
- Crystalline Methamphetamine use in the family (Arabic translation)
- What is Crystalline Methamphetamine? (Vietnamese translation)
- Treatment for Crystalline Methamphetamine? (Vietnamese translation)
- Crystalline Methamphetamine use in the family (Vietnamese translation)
Legal Aid NSW
You can find information about drugs and driving, or drink driving in community languages at Legal Aid NSW:
- Drink driving charges and you - Legal Aid NSW - available in Arabic, simplified Chinese, English and Vietnamese
- Drugs, driving and you - Legal Aid NSW - available in Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dari/Farsi, English and Vietnamese